Legal foundations for activities
Legal foundations for
International Legal Regulations:
- Convention instituting World Association of Intellectual Property.
- Paris Convention on Protection of Industrial Property.
- Madrid Arrangement Concerning International Registration of Trade Marks.
- Geneva Convention on Copyright.
- Agreement on Patent Cooperation.
- Agreement on Patent Law.
Russian Legal Regulations:
- RF Law on Trademarks, Service Marks and Appellation of Origin.
- RF Law on Copyright and Allied Rights.
- RF Patent law.
- RF Law on Competition Protection.
- RF Administrative Code (Art. 7.12 and 14.10).
- RF Criminal Code (Art. 146, 147 and 180).
- RF Customs Code (Art. 358-400, 403 and 408).
•From January the 1st 2008 – RF Civil Code, Part IV.